Who We Serve
Because we are committed to serving clients that need and want competent, fee-only financial advice and services regardless of net worth or investable assets, our typical client, and the client that we prefer is generally between the ages of 25 – 55 (either a Gen-Xer or Millennial).
More important to use than age or financial status are the attitudes and attributes of the client(s) that we are working with. Clients that we enjoy working with most are:
- Friendly, outgoing, and willing to engage in a collaborative environment
- Very comfortable with technology and a virtually based relationship
- Very organized or committed to reaching and maintaining a high level of organization
- Looking for a partner that will do their planning with them – not for them
- Willing to be very open and transparent with their advisor and expand conversations beyond the realm of money
- Interested in and/or already committed to a lifestyle and way of approaching financial matters that is healthy, wholesome, and sustainable
If this sounds like you and you’d like to dip your toe in the water there are a few ways to do that:
- You can subscribe to receive timely information, commentary, and advice in the form of articles, videos, podcasts, and courses – delivered directly to your inbox.
- You can check out and join Catalyst En Masse, a place for Gen-Xers and Millennials to go for financial education, empowerment, and encouragement.
- You can schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your circumstances and the possibility of a relationship.
- You can explore our services and fee structure further before engaging with us and/or check out our blog and podcast.
We look forward to connecting with you one way or another in the near future.